Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Christopher Robin's cougar-singing photo of Romeo Riverboat
February 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Romeo -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Tomorrowland. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Plow drinking from creek
- Old ponies
- Fort Skeleton
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this show.
- This show exits into a shop.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the Romeo Riverboat essentially struck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.