Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A wacky view of Romeo Riverboat when it's not covered in tarps
December 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Romeo -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Phantom Manor. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer screaming from a creek
- Boy and cannon fishing
- Cannibal teepees
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After groaning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to approve something that doesn't involve Mexicans.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and ribbons (in that order) inside the attraction at all times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.