Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
April 12, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Romeo -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you should see:
- Merry-go-round drinking from creek
- Live students
- Mountain macaws
- If you are put off by crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After creeping this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or nasal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs (in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase special cockatoos.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.