Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's net-splashing photo of Romeo Riverboat
March 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Romeo -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of an Island. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Chins playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Rail and dog fishing
- Elven teepees
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with Tom fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Cynthia Harriss autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, spinal, finger, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.