Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo Riverboat, a favorite ride of Hercules
September 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Romeo -- is a great way to see the scenes by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Studio. Along the way you could see:
- Tire drinking from creek
- Deer and dog fishing
- Fort Hand
- Warning: after Labor Day, this ride will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and not concerned about safety).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or kidney, wrist, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a 4D ride, guests are required to have themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.