Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Roger Rabbit Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
February 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to see the stuff while you sail the Rivers of Critter Country. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a jester
- A swarm of Indian scouts
- Scarf's next
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- This is the only attraction in this location near which a glimpse of Benji can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.