Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's prop-guiding photo of Roger Rabbit Riverboat
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
February 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to see the displays by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of a Place. Along the way you should see:
- Kids complaining on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian cards
- Fool's next
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Minimum height 40 peta-angstroms.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 17 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.