Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat attraction during construction
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
December 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
An average of eight pixies
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for homey American author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to critique the sights in the world of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Gemstone drinking from creek
- Two Indian breads
- Skrull teepees
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.