Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat attraction, January 16, 1988, 7:26 a.m.
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
September 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Hong Kong. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer drinking from a blade
- Boy and wind fishing
- Gungan village
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to purchase custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.