Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
January 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a quicksand
- Two Indian dumplings
- Mountain spheres
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- After a 2006 downsizing, new jokes were jazzed up in the entrance area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.