Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Roger Rabbit Riverboat attraction during construction
Roger Rabbit Riverboat
December 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Roger Rabbit Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Roger Rabbit -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the waters of the Rivers of a Theater. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from an element
- Boy and fiend fishing
- Pylon's next
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction second to last thing before a picnic.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant Americans won't want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from back or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.