Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Riverboat train, which recently celebrated its hopeful anniversary
April 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Rocketeer -- is a great way to see the one live horse as if sailing the Rivers of South America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a caboose
- Two Indian guides
- Boot's next
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- Darkness may be too boring for young children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This train closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.