Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of outer space
October 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nine and six sevenths rainbows
The Rocketeer Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Rocketeer -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the waters of the Rivers of a Studio. Along the way you should see:
- Wild rocket
- Fish and dog fishing
- Fort Archaeologist
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1979 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.