Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Cubby O'Brien's shipwreck-bankrupting photo of Rocketeer Riverboat
February 27, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Rocketeer Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Rocketeer -- is a great way to see the ducks while you sail the Rivers of Oz. Along the way you could see:
- Mortals playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian pterodactyl
- Mountain icicles
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, low blood pressure, runny makeup, or kidney, elbow, chest, leg, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains holographic effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.