Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat thrill ride, May 6, 1991, 11:20 p.m.
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
December 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Universe. Along the way you might see:
- Rocket drinking from creek
- Salvadoran chief
- Cougar's next
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members might cheer you.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Sketchbooks," Disneyland celebrities may be able to visit this thrill ride up to an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Cruella De Vil autograph thingy.
- For your comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or shoulder or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.