Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Robon Crusoe Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
May 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Seven Seas. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a screen
- Two Indian cheetahs
- Mountain canyons
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.