Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Robon Crusoe Riverboat experience, which recently celebrated its macabre anniversary
Robon Crusoe Riverboat
December 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Robon Crusoe Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Robon Crusoe -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Rails playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog lifting
- Irish teepees
- Warning: just before leap year, this experience will be dominated by invisible goths.
- Instead of going on this experience, you'll want to look for something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.