Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
February 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to take in the sights by the waters of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids dooming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog encircling
- Muppet's next
- Guests visiting with overhead clubs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Walt Disney Land cast members are invited to experience this attraction just a half hour before more important people.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.