Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, greedily considered to be the best wee attraction at Disneyland
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
December 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for homey American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the Grid. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer moaning from a creek
- Two Alaska Native scouts
- Alaska Native village
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- The live horseshoe is the last one remaining from the fresco grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.