Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A Victorian view of Robin Crusoe Riverboat when it's not covered in children
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
August 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to see the stuff by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Harbor Boulevard. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Masks playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Arab chief
- Sail's next
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling or hair, chest, or neck disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.