Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, February 21, 1962, 10:42 p.m.
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
June 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for homey American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids resting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Polish scouts
- Polish village
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After cleaning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.