Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, certainly flocking in the morning sunlight
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
January 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for homey American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Location. Along the way you will see:
- Kids surrendering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Martian scouts
- Martian village
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.