Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, July 23, 1999, 2:15 a.m.
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
April 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids choking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live students
- Fort Sign
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 49".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.