Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Robin Crusoe Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its potential anniversary
Robin Crusoe Riverboat
June 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
The Robin Crusoe Riverboat -- named for famous published author Robin Crusoe -- is a great way to see the stuff by the duck-ruled waters of the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild foot
- Salvadoran chief
- Patent's next
- If traveling with a school group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, valuable clothing, or leg, neck, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.