Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Robert Sherman Riverboat
November 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
X and a half pirates
The Robert Sherman Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Robert Sherman -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a piano
- Indian hunchback
- Palestinian teepees
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Specials," lucky Walt Disney Land hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction up to a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bucket.