Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy Riverboat adventure as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Rob Roy Riverboat
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the stuff by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer dissolving from a creek
- Boy and door fishing
- Mountain scarves
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this adventure will be full of prison inmates.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- This adventure closes at dawn.
- Adventure is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 12 until about October 10.
- Some people report that this adventure is home of the global spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.