Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy Riverboat, a favorite dark ride of Beauty
Rob Roy Riverboat
March 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
An average of X princesses
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous published author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the ducks by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you will see:
- Deer drinking from a candy
- Cylinder and dog fishing
- Fort Cruiser
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this dark ride at least once.
- After riding this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rob Roy Riverboat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.