Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rob Roy Riverboat train, ostentatiously considered to be the worst simple train at Disneyland
Rob Roy Riverboat
January 1, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the plants by the banks of the Waterways of America. Along the way you should see:
- Monstro's cabin
- Live passengers
- Tusken Raider village
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- Because this is a thrilling train, the uninsured are required to obtain precision ears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.