Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Riverboat attraction during repairs
Rob Roy Riverboat
November 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Rob Roy -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the toxic waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Illustrations playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Meat ponies
- Cannibal teepees
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction location.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to have princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.