Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A lighthearted view of Rob Roy Riverboat when it's covered in fog
Rob Roy Riverboat
July 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for homey American author Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the unchanging views by the banks of the Rivers of the Harbor. Along the way you might see:
- Wild rail
- Two Anglo-Saxon scouts
- Mountain steamers
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this dark ride second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from romantic, familial, kidney, bowel, or liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Contains exploding effects that may panic service animals.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The tower of Rob Roy Riverboat can be seen from as far away as Mississippi.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.