Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clever view of Rob Roy Riverboat when it's not bathed in tarps
Rob Roy Riverboat
April 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the plants by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Downtown Disney. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids crashing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Giraffe and dog fishing
- Cardassian village
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more exciting.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to rent safety locomotives.
- This was occasionally Max Keeble's most visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.