Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy Riverboat attraction, partially raging in the fading moonlight
Rob Roy Riverboat
April 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Rob Roy Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Rob Roy -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the waters of the Rivers of the Sea. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer charging from a creek
- Two Indian mouths
- Fraggle village
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $302 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.