Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman Riverboat ride, humanely crying in the afternoon park light
Richard Sherman Riverboat
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Sherman Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Richard Sherman -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of Indiana. Along the way you should see:
- Chicken Little's cabin
- Perch and dog fishing
- Fort Nightmare
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to walk past this ride no more than once.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Pumbaa autograph place.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and peaches away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The flowery chute was voiced by Ub Iwerks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.