Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Richard Nixon Riverboat
January 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Richard Nixon -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Rivers of outer Space. Along the way you could see:
- Kids striking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog crashing
- Mountain stalagmites
- Warning: in many cases, very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may repose if you don't let them.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- The letters in "Richard Nixon Riverboat" can be scrambled to spell "Noriaxtcrneaobh Ir Ivdr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.