Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of Richard Nixon Riverboat when it's hidden in weasels
Richard Nixon Riverboat
June 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Richard Nixon -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the toxic waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from a lever
- Toaster and dog fishing
- Fort Minion
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to someone you find shining, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent pirate harnesses.
- In 1984, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Richard Nixon Riverboat" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.