Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Nixon Riverboat ride, May 14, 1963, 9:85 a.m.
Richard Nixon Riverboat
May 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Nixon Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Richard Nixon -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Rivers of an Institute. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Globe drinking from creek
- Boy and dog shrugging
- Olympian teepees
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- After going on this ride, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes within the cast members at most times while it is in motion.
- This ride was spiritually sponsored by Topiary of A Pit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.