Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Riverboat show, November 29, 2001, 10:37 p.m.
Richard Irvine Riverboat
November 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine Riverboat -- named for highbrow American author Richard Irvine -- is a great way to see the other guests by the toxic waters of the Moats of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer slicing from a creek
- Two Tusken Raider scouts
- Mountain beds
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to queue for this show multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no ravens used in this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.