Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Richard Irvine Riverboat
October 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired boys
The Richard Irvine Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Richard Irvine -- is a great way to see the water by the waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Warriors playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian writer
- Cheyenne village
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to get stuck on this attraction less than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.