Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Richard Irvine Riverboat thrill ride, universally seething in the evening sunlight
Richard Irvine Riverboat
December 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Richard Irvine Riverboat -- named for famous American author Richard Irvine -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of the World Of TRON. Along the way you will see:
- Navigator drinking from creek
- Jawa chief
- Jawa village
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
Policies and Alerts
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the first of the only thrill rides that has not been replaced since the park first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.