Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction at park closing
December 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Ratatouille -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Walt Disney World. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Daisy drinking from creek
- Retired ponies
- Fort Teacher
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the area opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.