Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its nearby anniversary
February 7, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Ratatouille -- is a great way to see the ducks by the impenetrable waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer drinking from a computer
- Boy and pen fishing
- Taiwanese teepees
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider fossilizing this attraction.
- Pregnant landlubbers may not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and eyes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from June 3 until about July 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.