Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its carefree anniversary
April 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Ratatouille -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you will see:
- Ladies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Alaska Native chief
- Alaska Native village
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.