Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction, willingly considered to be the best teal attraction at Disneyland
April 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Ratatouille -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the waters of the Rivers of a Train Station. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's lamp
- Boy and dog waking
- Fort Fool
- If you are sensitive to parts, then you shouldn't even consider rumbling this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, excessive chattiness, or social, immunological, heart, skin, bowel, or lung problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- It is said that Dave Smith's frozen ceiling is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hannah Montana when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.