Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction, March 1, 1998, 12:22 a.m.
October 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Ratatouille -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Moats of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer helping from a creek
- Scottish chief
- Fort Cylinder
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider avenging this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- This attraction's track actually extends beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.