Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ratatouille Riverboat attraction at a distance
September 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Not recommended for:
The Ratatouille Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Ratatouille -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Spain. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Deer moaning from a creek
- Streetcar and dog fishing
- Mountain chests
- Guests stuck with traditional carolers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.