Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Riverboat attraction, chaotically delighting in the shrouded moonlight
October 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Three and a fraction pixies (from "New Battle" discussion forum)
The Rapunzel Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Rapunzel -- is a great way to see the other guests as if sailing the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Crew drinking from creek
- Boy and dog surfing
- Submarine's next
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Thomasina's wagon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your illustration.