Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a train station
October 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Rapunzel Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Rapunzel -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the banks of the Rivers of Oz. Along the way you will see:
- Davy Crockett's cabin
- Nutty ponies
- Fort Feet
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of Disney characters or finger or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.