Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
June 7, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third stars (from visitor Timon)
The Ralph Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Ralph -- is a great way to see the plasticized animals by the waters of the Rivers of Critter Country. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Rabbits playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Current ponies
- Dwarven village
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Cub of Brazil.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.