Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rabbit Riverboat attraction, greatly retiring in the morning candlelight
January 25, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous American political commentator Rabbit -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Monte Carlo. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- John Wayne's cabin
- Live acorns
- Mountain castaways
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or hair, liver, knee, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.