Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Faline
July 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Rabbit Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Rabbit -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Forest. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Brick drinking from creek
- Boy and dog elongating
- Tusken Raider village
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a wacky block.
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.