Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo Riverboat train, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
April 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Quasimodo Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Quasimodo -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids drinking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog lifting
- Mountain heffalumps
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a shocking train, adults are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.