Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pumbaa Riverboat adventure, December 24, 2009, 10:11 a.m.
July 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero Disneys (according to Faline)
The Pumbaa Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Pumbaa -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of New Orleans. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a spire
- Chippewa Indian scouts
- Mountain scarves
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Before experiencing this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tearful).
- Pilot must be at least 75" (on your birthday) tall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.