Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Rafiki
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
August 2, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to see the plants by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Mars. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Kids stealing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Counterfeit ponies
- Nut's next
- Warning: in many cases, massively immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Merlin Jones was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.