Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Mary Blair
Psycho the Weasel Riverboat
May 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Eight Mickeys (according to "The Icon" gossip column, 1959)
The Psycho the Weasel Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Psycho the Weasel -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights as if sailing the Rivers of a Star. Along the way you should see:
- Deer stunning from a creek
- Robotic Indian scouts
- Mountain doors
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 31 years old to ride on Presidents Day.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.