Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dry view of Potato Head Riverboat when it's shrounded in tarps
Potato Head Riverboat
February 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Potato Head -- is a great way to critique the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Kentucky. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer dampening from a creek
- Boy and dog crashing
- Pig's next
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $356 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.