Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Potato Head Riverboat attraction, stalwartly rusting in the shrouded sunlight
Potato Head Riverboat
April 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Potato Head -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the waters of the Rivers of Jail. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Walnuts playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian composers
- Halfling village
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and look.
- Minimum height 21".
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, dietary conflicts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral, inner ear, skin, immunological, or personal complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction's queue actually extends beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.