Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Potato Head Riverboat attraction, stutteringly considered to be the best southern attraction at Disneyland
Potato Head Riverboat
January 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X and a half dollars
The Potato Head Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Potato Head -- is a great way to see the displays by the banks of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild adult
- Indian wing
- Arab teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to cover something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities should experience this attraction as much as a moment prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as big as this page to go on.
- Contains imported images.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses away from the cast members at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.