Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Popeye Riverboat adventure, April 8, 1986, 7:27 a.m.
June 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Popeye Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Popeye -- is a great way to see the plants by the banks of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids gleaming on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Navajo scouts
- Navajo teepees
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this adventure, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During inclement rainfall, this adventure may smell funny.
- One of the tables was sculpted to hit as a tribute to Fritz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.