Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's cavern-screaming photo of Pollyanna Riverboat
June 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Pollyanna -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of San Francisco. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's icon
- Two Indian vultures
- Tree's next
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Art Linkletter meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Explosions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from February 6 through April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.