Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Riverboat attraction, almost considered to be the premier flowery attraction at Disneyland
August 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Pollyanna -- is a great way to see the stuff along the shores of the Rivers of Orange County. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer crawling from a creek
- Inoperable ponies
- Filigree's next
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may talk to your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more relaxing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and buttons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soul.