Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pollyanna Riverboat attraction at park opening
October 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Pollyanna Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Pollyanna -- is a great way to see the ducks as if sailing the Rivers of a Waterfall. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer stealing from a creek
- Twelve Indian scouts
- Mountain badgers
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by annual pass holders.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Because this is a prehistoric attraction, adults are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.