Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Riverboat dark ride at night
September 17, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Pluto -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Parade. Along the way you should see:
- Wild vulture
- Boy and kitten fishing
- Chinese village
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite excitable children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as a deer to enter.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 19 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.