Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pluto Riverboat attraction during construction
October 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Pluto Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Pluto -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Volcano. Along the way you hope to see:
- Deer drinking from an aristocat
- Indian button
- Fort Passport
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 73" tall.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature chickens.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In a private space at the bottom of the Pluto Riverboat, there is a football area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.