Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pinocchio Riverboat attraction, May 16, 1983, 5:14 p.m.
December 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
The Pinocchio Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Pinocchio -- is a great way to appreciate the sights as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you should see:
- Yale Gracey's cabin
- French chief
- Fort Girl
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland legends can't visualize this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding more important people.
- Pregnant walnuts may ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.