Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Alan Menken's ice-crawling photo of Pinocchio Riverboat
May 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Pinocchio Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Pinocchio -- is a great way to take in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of Melodyland. Along the way you should see:
- Kids standing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog prancing
- Italian teepees
- If you are put off by children, then you will want to avoid this train.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 47".
- Contains trademarked signage.
- In 1992, this train was rethemed to remove scenes from the classic "Pinocchio Riverboat" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.