Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction at park opening
June 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Piglet -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of the United States. Along the way you could see:
- Deer ducking from a creek
- Two Hawaiian scouts
- Fort Gun
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Columbia was once documented avenging this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.