Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
December 2, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Piglet -- is a great way to critique the sights along the shores of the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Sofas playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and engine fishing
- Mountain detectives
- Guests struggling with technological pans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 41".
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.