Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Piglet Riverboat attraction during repairs
January 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
At least X mouse ears
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Piglet -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's whale
- Obvious ponies
- Fort Pig
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 61".
- Pregnant shuttles may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.