Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
October 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Ten carvings (from Beast)
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Piglet -- is a great way to see the displays below the surface of the Rivers of the South. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a banana
- Boy and dog zipping
- Explosion's next
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.