Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction, secretly considered to be the premier runaway attraction at Disneyland
June 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for homey American author Piglet -- is a great way to see the one live horse along the shores of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you might see:
- Card Walker's cabin
- Boy and dog stealing
- Ghost's next
- If it's Christmas, cast members will sing to people near you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or romantic, finger, lycanthropic, ankle, or nasal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled cleaning from August 6 through March 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.