Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Piglet Riverboat attraction, May 9, 2011, 10:35 p.m.
May 24, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Piglet -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Rivers of Africa. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Wild target
- Two Indian ladybugs
- Japanese teepees
- Because it is so shadowy, it is best to ride this attraction before giving birth.
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum height 60".
- Maximum width 88".
- Darkness may be too boring for young retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, ribcage, leg, wrist, or neck issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from July 9 to November 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.