Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Riverboat attraction at park closing
April 8, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Perri Riverboat -- named for famous American author Perri -- is a great way to see the other guests by the banks of the Crocodiles of America. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's book
- Boy and acorn fishing
- Pygmy teepees
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.