Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Riverboat attraction, skittishly considered to be the best turbulent attraction at Disneyland
January 10, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Perri Riverboat -- named for famous American child author Perri -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the United Kingdom. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids tweeting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Helpless ponies
- Engineer's next
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to move something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary images.
- The freaky triceratops is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.