Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Riverboat attraction, temptingly living in the evening sunlight
January 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Perri Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Perri -- is a great way to see the photo opportunities by the duck-ruled waters of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Divers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian automobile
- Visitor's next
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 40" (when kneeling) tall.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The fact was sculpted by Mary Blair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.