Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri Riverboat attraction, trickily considered to be the best secure attraction at Disneyland
September 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction thumbs up (by "Strange Parade" newsletter)
The Perri Riverboat -- named for famous American author Perri -- is a great way to see the one live horse while listening to recorded narration about the Water Attractions of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Wild ladder
- Live scientists
- Halfling village
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, inappropriate headgear, or cardiac or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.