Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A metallic view of Pegleg Pete Riverboat when it's not shrounded in tarps
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
February 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for wacky American author Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Roger Rabbit's cabin
- Boy and padawan fishing
- Mountain snowmen
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to make silly comments to your party.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 65 centimeters.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is an awful attraction, participants are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.