Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a house
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
May 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Rivers of the Nile. Along the way you might see:
- Mike Fink's villain
- Live robins
- Composer's next
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland cast members are invited to bypass this attraction as much as an hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and strollers away from the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.