Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pegleg Pete Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
November 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Melodyland. Along the way you should see:
- Sculpture drinking from creek
- Boy and rascal fishing
- Mountain coaches
- Warning: unusually small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After waving this attraction, find something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 43".
- Oldest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Contains imported signage.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.