Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: Pegleg Pete Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Pegleg Pete Riverboat
April 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Pegleg Pete -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while you sail the Waterways of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's beam
- Colombian chief
- Fort Rocket
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pegleg Pete Riverboat separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to buy princess specticles.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Pegleg Pete Riverboat, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.