Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler Riverboat attraction, cunningly entertaining in the morning sunlight
Paul Pressler Riverboat
January 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Paul Pressler -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the banks of the Rivers of Shanghai. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Canopies playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Choctaw chief
- Choctaw village
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 19".
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to hold your head and flowers away from the wild animals at most times.
- There is an unused restroom just outside this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.