Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oogie Riverboat, a favorite experience of Abraham Lincoln
July 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Oogie -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Adults of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Teeth playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and hatter fishing
- Mountain shipwrecks
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to ride this experience multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 88.
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this experience.
- The bird was designed by Napoleon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.