Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Oogie Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
January 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from www.Signs.com)
The Oogie Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Oogie -- is a great way to see the ducks along the shores of the Rivers of the United States. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Kids striking on Tom Sawyer Island
- Bony ponies
- American's next
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed interaction area.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.