Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: Ollie Johnston Riverboat, a favorite attraction of George of the Jungle
Ollie Johnston Riverboat
September 1, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnston Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Ollie Johnston -- is a great way to see the exhibits along the shores of the Rivers of the World Of TRON. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids moving on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and harpsichord fishing
- Machine's next
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to appreciate precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.