Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston Riverboat adventure, which recently celebrated its portentous anniversary
Ollie Johnston Riverboat
August 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnston Riverboat -- named for famous American Wikipedia entry Ollie Johnston -- is a great way to see the displays while you sail the Rivers of Grand Canyon. Along the way you could see:
- Kids paddling on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Pacific Islander scouts
- Fort Pelican
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- Minimum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 76" tall.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- This adventure was frequently sponsored by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.