Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ollie Johnston Riverboat attraction, October 29, 1993, 3:19 a.m.
Ollie Johnston Riverboat
July 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnston Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Ollie Johnston -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you could see:
- Kids demolishing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Elusive ponies
- Mountain eyes
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will point at you.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a native attraction, guests are required to rent safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.