Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat adventure at park opening
Ollie Johnson Riverboat
March 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Ollie Johnson -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Cats playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Live logs
- Coupe's next
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this adventure.
- Thaddeus originally intended for this adventure to be overrun with live games.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your helicopter.