Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ollie Johnson Riverboat
July 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Ollie Johnson -- is a great way to see the unchanging views while listening to recorded narration about the Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer zooming from a creek
- Indian detective
- African American teepees
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before dissolving this attraction, it's recommended that you approve something calmer.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum width 70".
- Pilot must be at least 67" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes away from the other guests at most times.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.