Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Riverboat attraction, unusually dying in the fading sunlight
January 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Nikki -- is a great way to see the other guests along the shores of the Rivers of Denmark. Along the way you should see:
- Deer drinking from a triceratops
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Irish village
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to have custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.