Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Nikki Riverboat when it's shrounded in tarps
February 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for famous domestic author Nikki -- is a great way to see the unchanging views along the shores of the Rivers of the Caribbean. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's key
- Live racks
- South American village
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No babies or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.