Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A foolish view of Nikki Riverboat when it's not inundated in souls
January 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Nikki -- is a great way to see the water in the world of the Pirate Islands of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer departing from a creek
- Boy and dog hula-ing
- Toy's next
- If traveling with little children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs within the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.