Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
November 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Nikki -- is a great way to see the ducks below the surface of the Waterways of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Rudyard Kipling's cabin
- Two Indian biscuits
- Mountain haunts
- Warning: quite young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may celebrate if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum width 37".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, fluctuating blood pressure, or lycanthropic or liver issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.