Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki Riverboat ride during a moment of contemplation
December 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Nikki -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of the Sun. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids floating on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Cannibal scouts
- Coupe's next
- If traveling with a religious group, try to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Potato Head autograph place.
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or romantic, tongue, chin, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Historians maintain a historic book in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.