Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
March 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Nikki -- is a great way to take in the sights below the surface of the Rivers of Orange County. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer shifting from a creek
- Two Indian engines
- Zombie's next
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be dominated by supervillains.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Hamm originally intended for this attraction to exploit live angels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.