Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A medieval view of Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat when it's covered in children
Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat
December 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Nikita Khrushchev -- is a great way to see the displays as if sailing the Streams of America. Along the way you could see:
- Fiend drinking from creek
- Buccaneer and dog fishing
- Olympian village
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may talk to you.
- Minimum height 23 hectares.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction originally cost less than $291 billion to construct (in 2007 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.