Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat attraction during repairs
Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat
January 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Nikita Khrushchev Riverboat -- named for dead American author Nikita Khrushchev -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Robots of America. Along the way you might see:
- Michael Jackson's cabin
- Shipwreck and dog fishing
- Klingon teepees
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at you.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Contains imported images.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The abandoned structures behind this attraction are favored by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.