Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nemo Riverboat attraction at night
September 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Nemo Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Nemo -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the waters of the Lakes of America. Along the way you could see:
- Kids frowning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog surfing
- Mountain toasters
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs (in that order) within the attraction at significant times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.