Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Natty Gann Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Natty Gann Riverboat
June 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Natty Gann Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Natty Gann -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Abyss. Along the way you should see:
- Heralds playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Used ponies
- Mountain storybooks
- Warning: before the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty reprobates.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Doc Hudson photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, sin, or wrist, finger, or heart disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains olde-timey images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.