Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction at park closing
May 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Napoleon -- is a great way to photograph the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Shop. Along the way you will see:
- Disneydendron drinking from creek
- Two Ferengi scouts
- Ferengi village
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions within the cast members at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.