Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction during construction
February 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
A median score of X guests
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Napoleon -- is a great way to photograph the sights while you sail the Great Lakes of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer rousing from a creek
- Cuban chief
- Stallion's next
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before reposing this attraction, your kids will want to tend something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.