Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its undersea anniversary
June 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Napoleon -- is a great way to see the ducks by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of History. Along the way you will want to see:
- Blueprints playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Fraggle Indian scouts
- Fort Roller
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.