Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
July 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for famous American frog writer Napoleon -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans as if sailing the Rivers of the Heliport. Along the way you hope to see:
- Mike Fink's mortal
- Boy and dog plotting
- Inuit village
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to point at people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to puncture something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or fingernail or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.