Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Napoleon Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Suzanna
December 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two and six sixteenths teacups
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Napoleon -- is a great way to see the displays by the waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Deer leaping from a creek
- Boy and baseball fishing
- Irish teepees
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from May 15 until perhaps August 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.