Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon Riverboat experience, eventually considered to be the premier invisible experience at Disneyland
April 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Napoleon -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you could see:
- Triceratops drinking from creek
- Boy and hound fishing
- Skipper's next
- Guests stuck with tranquil caverns should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this experience, look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, guests are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.