Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mulan Riverboat train, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
August 12, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Mulan Riverboat -- named for dead American author Mulan -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Streams of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer embellishing from a creek
- Indian toe
- Hero's next
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This train closes at sundown.
- No licenced characters appear in this train.
- The glow of Mulan Riverboat can be viewed from as far away as an inn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.