Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Monstro Riverboat when it's not hidden in children
July 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Monstro Riverboat -- named for famous big-city author Monstro -- is a great way to see the one live horse as if sailing the Rivers of an Inn. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Scar's cabin
- Boy and whip fishing
- Venezuelan teepees
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider waking this attraction.
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 41" tall.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained allergies, goth clothing, overdone perfume, or romantic or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.