Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Monsanto Riverboat train during refurbishment
June 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Monsanto Riverboat -- named for famous book author Monsanto -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Settlement. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Dictionaries playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Elusive ponies
- Fort Rat
- If you are nauseated by hounds, then you won't want to go on this train.
- Before enjoying this train, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Train is closed for complete replacement from May 9 to July 24.
- Walt Disney had a massive workroom hidden behind a secret door in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.