Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dull view of Monsanto Riverboat when it's not hidden in commitment
October 2, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Monsanto Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Monsanto -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Hearts of America. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Deer leading from a creek
- Boy and dog hiding
- African American village
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to talk to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Pinocchio was reportedly on hand to ride this attraction when pushing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.