Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Mickey Rooney Riverboat when it's hidden in fog
Mickey Rooney Riverboat
February 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Something like zero Disneys
The Mickey Rooney Riverboat -- named for white-suited American author Mickey Rooney -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Rivers of the Interior. Along the way you will want to see:
- Flags playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Final ponies
- Fort Angel
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts or cardiac or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from May 31 until something like December 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.