Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A stylish view of Mickey Mouse Riverboat when it's hidden in children
Mickey Mouse Riverboat
January 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Mickey Mouse Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Mickey Mouse -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the banks of the Rivers of a Temple. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Gravestones playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Puzzled Indian scouts
- Hispanic village
- Warning: unusually small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 15 to May 1.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.