Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson Riverboat attraction during refurbishment
Michael Jackson Riverboat
June 16, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Jackson Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Michael Jackson -- is a great way to see the other guests by the banks of the Rivers of the Midwest. Along the way you should see:
- Kids confessing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog drinking
- Fort Cheetah
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.