Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Syndrome's miniature-skiing photo of Michael Jackson Riverboat
Michael Jackson Riverboat
August 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Jackson Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Michael Jackson -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Rivers of Edison Square. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Rex the Dinosaur's cabin
- Boy and dog boring
- Venutian village
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could pick on you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding images.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may explode.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Darlene Gillespie's frozen grizzly is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the arid scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.