Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Jackson Riverboat attraction, June 6, 1988, 9:31 a.m.
Michael Jackson Riverboat
July 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction tikis
The Michael Jackson Riverboat -- named for famous literary author Michael Jackson -- is a great way to see the water while you sail the Rivers of Radiator Springs. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids clapping on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog playing
- Moleman village
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.