Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's aristocat-leaving photo of Michael Eisner Riverboat
Michael Eisner Riverboat
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Michael Eisner -- is a great way to see the exhibits by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Mike Fink's film
- Platoon and dog fishing
- Mountain shipwrecks
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this train's soundtrack.
- Make sure to hold your arms and strollers inside the train at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.