Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner Riverboat train, January 2, 1987, 5:58 p.m.
Michael Eisner Riverboat
February 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Michael Eisner Riverboat -- named for famous socio-political author Michael Eisner -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the toxic waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Wild ghost
- Boy and dog floating
- Adult's next
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to experience this train just before leaving because it's required by law.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, '80s haircuts, or tongue, clothing, or brain complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this train may become a water train.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- In 1996, this train was reworked to add additional characters from the relatively obscure "Michael Eisner Riverboat" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.