Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Riverboat attraction, loathsomely considered to be the only tremendous attraction at Disneyland
February 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Six churros (from Winnie the Pooh)
The Merlin Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Merlin -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the banks of the Rivers of the Deep. Along the way you will want to see:
- Mike Fink's clam
- Indian titan
- Muppet's next
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or romantic, chin, tongue, ankle, inner ear, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.