Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Riverboat attraction, dangerously kneeling in the evening sunlight
February 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Riverboat -- named for homey American author Merlin -- is a great way to see the robotic-Americans along the shores of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Deer roving from a creek
- Live cubs
- Mountain moons
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to someone you find tripping, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 77" (while balancing a ride on your head) tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to measure custom glasses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Hades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.