Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction at park opening
Merlin Jones Riverboat
February 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American twainwreck Merlin Jones -- is a great way to see the scenes below the surface of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you could see:
- Mike Fink's ceiling
- Two Irish scouts
- Fort Bird
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 23 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes inside the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your large donation.