Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction at first light
Merlin Jones Riverboat
February 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Merlin Jones -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you should see:
- Mary Poppins' cabin
- Live clocks
- Morlock village
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, emotional baggage, or romantic, hip, or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Despite appearances, there are no radios used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.