Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction, November 15, 1980, 1:52 p.m.
Merlin Jones Riverboat
June 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Merlin Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights as if sailing the Tributaries of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Wild queen
- Live trains
- Mountain figures
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Be sure to keep your arms and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- The top of Merlin Jones Riverboat can be viewed from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mara when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.