Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Merlin Jones Riverboat
January 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Merlin Jones -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights along the shores of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Steamer drinking from creek
- Boy and dog swashbuckling
- Sail's next
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or nasal, fingernail, or finger issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your witch.