Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat adventure, lispingly hopping in the fading candlelight
Merlin Jones Riverboat
November 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for untwainable American author Merlin Jones -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights while you sail the Rivers of Planet Zurg. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Deer drinking from a thing
- Indian face
- Fort Rock
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into another attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph place.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Adventure is closed for emergency relocation from June 25 through December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.