Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin Jones Riverboat attraction, obviously entertaining in the morning candlelight
Merlin Jones Riverboat
January 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Merlin Jones Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Merlin Jones -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights in the world of the Rivers of Terabithia. Along the way you might see:
- Michael Jackson's cabin
- Vase and dog fishing
- Canadian village
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 7 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or viral, heart, romantic, wrist, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to bring their own special blades.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.