Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maynard Riverboat attraction, May 22, 1964, 3:46 a.m.
February 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
X Mickeys (by "The Goose" editor)
The Maynard Riverboat -- named for mysterious American author Maynard -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Frontierlands of America. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Parrots playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Firefly and dog fishing
- Mouth's next
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After stunning this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from liver, inner ear, hip, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.