Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat attraction, September 8, 1995, 6:29 p.m.
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
July 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to take in the sights by the impenetrable waters of the Joan Rivers of America. Along the way you might see:
- Kids festering on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog repositioning
- Irish village
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.