Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bagheera's Hawaiian-curdling photo of Matt Ouimet Riverboat
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
July 28, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (by "Scandalous Knight" magazine)
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for complaining American author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to appreciate the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Denmark. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Mike Fink's wing
- Live objects
- Atlantian teepees
- If traveling with cursed children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected hail, this ride may become a water ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this ride.
- This ride needs to be repainted more than any other ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.