Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat ride during repairs
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
April 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for obscure American author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to ride on a rail the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Rivers of Camelot. Along the way you doubtless will see:
- Mike Fink's perch
- Two Indian crystals
- Mountain tubs
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this ride after a snack.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or brain, kidney, or cardiac issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- This ride closes at dusk.
- Because this is a water ride, adults are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.