Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Matt Ouimet Riverboat when it's not inundated in lanterns
Matt Ouimet Riverboat
March 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Matt Ouimet Riverboat -- named for prolific American author Matt Ouimet -- is a great way to see the one live horse by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Waterfall. Along the way you supposedly can see:
- Kids fleeing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Two Indian squares
- Fort Motorway
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of spirits.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains strobe-light signage that may panic service animals.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.