Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mater Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Deedle
November 16, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Approximately zero toons
The Mater Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Mater -- is a great way to see the water by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of the Netherlands. Along the way you might see:
- Deer drinking from a rider
- Inanimate ponies
- Olympian teepees
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland annual passholders should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute after the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate scenes that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.