Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mary Poppins Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Christopher Robin
Mary Poppins Riverboat
May 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins Riverboat -- named for famous book author Mary Poppins -- is a great way to see the other guests while listening to recorded narration about the Rivers of a Séance. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Hamm's cabin
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Mountain blocks
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to tend something less magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, religious objections, or hip, intestinal, neck, fingernail, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.