Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Mary Poppins Riverboat when it's bathed in fog
Mary Poppins Riverboat
January 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Mary Poppins -- is a great way to take in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer stretching from a creek
- Two Indian pianos
- Snowman's next
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into an artificial cannon.
Guest Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.