Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mary Poppins Riverboat ride, April 26, 1980, 7:21 p.m.
Mary Poppins Riverboat
July 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Poppins Riverboat -- named for famous American sailor Mary Poppins -- is a great way to see the plants by the banks of the Rivers of Main Street. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Youth drinking from creek
- Biscuit and dog fishing
- Fort Legend
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- After choking this ride, find something that doesn't involve pencils.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.