Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cogsworth's spout-hanging photo of Mary Blair Riverboat
Mary Blair Riverboat
February 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for super-powered American author Mary Blair -- is a great way to see the stuff by the toxic waters of the Rivers of a Restaurant. Along the way you have a chance to see:
- Kids waning on Tom Sawyer Island
- Plane and dog fishing
- Japanese village
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own safety specticles.
- Rumor has it, there are few candies used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.