Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
At right: The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its invisible anniversary
Mary Blair Riverboat
November 4, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous extinct author Mary Blair -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights in the world of the Water Rides of America. Along the way you will see:
- Kids washing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian ship
- Mountain hoses
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Special Mornings," DisneyLand pet owners are invited to get stuck on this attraction as much as an hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.