Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's scientist-smiling photo of Mary Blair Riverboat
Mary Blair Riverboat
February 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for oft-censored American author Mary Blair -- is a great way to see the stuff by the duck-ruled waters of the Jungle Rivers of America. Along the way you could see:
- Deer drinking from an artist
- Two Indian scarves
- Mountain gadgets
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- This is the only extant attraction in the resort on which a reference to Monstro can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.