Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An interactive view of Mary Blair Riverboat when it's not inundated in fog
Mary Blair Riverboat
July 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous southern author Mary Blair -- is a great way to pretend to believe the sights by the toxic waters of the Animatronic Scenes of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Lumière's cabin
- Boy and dog spinning
- Fort Muppet
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers should bypass this attraction up to a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with Lightning McQueen fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 70".
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.