Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat ride during construction
Mary Blair Riverboat
May 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous American mustache wearer Mary Blair -- is a great way to lose yourself in the sights as if sailing the Rivers of the Plaza. Along the way you will want to see:
- Steamers playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Israeli chief
- Mountain banks
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tearful).
- Maximum height 54".
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, the uninsured are required to rent precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.