Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's spire-hanging photo of Mary Blair Riverboat
Mary Blair Riverboat
October 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous American complainer Mary Blair -- is a great way to take in the sights while listening to recorded narration about the Moats of America. Along the way you may be lucky enough to see:
- Tiki drinking from creek
- Boy and harpsichord fishing
- Skrull village
- Warning: just before the weekend, this train will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- After riding this train, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Train may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.