Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction at night
Mary Blair Riverboat
August 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Mary Blair -- is a great way to fall overboard and swim to the sights by the carcinogen-dyed waters of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you will want to see:
- Deer drinking from a dinner
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Mask's next
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different aura.
- Pregnant toes may avoid this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.