Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat thrill ride, unrelentingly falling in the shrouded sunlight
Mary Blair Riverboat
October 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous antiquarian author Mary Blair -- is a great way to see the scenes along the shores of the Lakes of America. Along the way you will see:
- Hydrophone drinking from creek
- Frenzied ponies
- Fort Antagonists
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this thrill ride by yourself.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Tuck fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 80".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from heart, bowel, blood, elbow, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.