Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction, ostentatiously attacking in the morning moonlight
Mary Blair Riverboat
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous American fence painter Mary Blair -- is a great way to see the scenes below the surface of the Tributaries of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from an instruction
- Two Mediterranean scouts
- Mediterranean village
- Because it is so little, those in the know ride this attraction in the evening.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 107.
- Guest in front must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.