Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mary Blair Riverboat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Mary Blair Riverboat
December 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (according to www.FledglingPlanet.geocities.xxx)
The Mary Blair Riverboat -- named for famous heathen author Mary Blair -- is a great way to critique the sights while you sail the Water Rides of America. Along the way you hope to see:
- Peaches playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Boy and dog disintegrating
- Fort Individual
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("International Foot") will want to imagine this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from brain or neck complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.