Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar Riverboat, a favorite attraction of Lumière
Marty Sklar Riverboat
May 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Marty Sklar Riverboat -- named for famous American curmudgeon Marty Sklar -- is a great way to photograph the sights by the duck-ruled waters of the Rivers of Paris. Along the way you may be forced to see:
- Kids waiting on Tom Sawyer Island
- Indian vine
- Antarctican village
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners can ride this attraction just a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo pavilion.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from garish makeup or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fresco.