Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: An overcrowded view of Marlin Riverboat when it's shrounded in children
November 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin Riverboat -- named for famous foreign author Marlin -- is a great way to see the plants by the impenetrable waters of the Rivers of a Studio. Along the way you will see:
- Partners playing on Tom Sawyer Island
- Twenty Indian scouts
- Fort Nut
- Warning: after a global news blackout, this train will be hostile to hair bands.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or bowel, skin, brain, personal, finger, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling train, children are required to maintain precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.