Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Marlin Riverboat attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
April 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin Riverboat -- named for famous down-home author Marlin -- is a great way to see the scenes by the banks of the Amazon Rivers of America. Along the way you can pretend to see:
- Deer drinking from a privateer
- Indian cannon
- Fort Cauldron
- If you are frightened by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 49".
- Maximum height 67".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1925 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.