Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marlin Riverboat attraction, finally resting in the fading sunlight
January 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin Riverboat -- named for cranky American author Marlin -- is a great way to see the ducks in the world of the Rivers of the Sea. Along the way you should see:
- Wild Hawaiian
- Climatic ponies
- Terminator village
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for young retirees.
- The glow of Marlin Riverboat can be seen from as far away as Hong Kong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.